Enjoy the Fresh Recipe of Bhaskar’s Farm (Desi Egg Curry)
Eggs are prepared in different regional styles to make kurma, masala curry, simple fry, garlic roast etc. Some recipes even call for vegetables like potatoes or drumstick. Folks have different preferences while making an curry. Some like it to be quick, delicious and the typical south Indian spicy kind and some like a creamy mild curry. I have included both the methods in this post
This is our new recipe of egg curry which is very easy to make in home with the help of local spices.
Here we are with simple steps to follow and the egg curry is ready in just 15 minutes :
- Take Some Fresh Eggs from the market (4 will be good )
- Boil the Eggs in a Pan For 10 Minutes (Add some salt to it )
While the Eggs are boiling Lets move our attention for its Gravy which is the main part. For that you need to follow these simple steps:
- Chop Onions and Tomatoes very fine so that it can help in making Gravy a little thicker (2 Onions And 1 Tomato will be fine)
- Take Some Ginger- Garlic Paste in bowl and add 2 tablespoon water and stir it well (Our Team Recommend that You the Ginger – Garlic Paste at Home to enjoy better taste )
- List of Spices and Amount :
- Termeric – 1/2 Table Spoon
- Cumin – 1/2 Table Spoon
- Garam Masala – 3/4 Table Spoon
- Chili powder – 1/2 Table Spoon
- Pepper – 1/2 Table Spoon (Optional)
- 1 spring curry leaves
- Salt as Needed
Now We are Almost Ready to cook Our Egg Curry :
- Heat 1 ½ tbsp. oil in a Pan, Add cumin and Fry till the raw smell goes off.
- Add fine chopped onions to it and fry till the color changes to brown
- Now Add The ginger – garlic Paste to it and stir Well Till the flavor Comes Out
- Now Add Fine Chopped Tomatoes to it Stir well for 2 Minutes
- After That Add all the Spices to it Stir For Some Time And A little water to it.
Now the The Essential Part Don’t Add Much Water to it once, The Key is to Add little Water then Stir Well and Again Add Water and Stir well For 3 Minutes.
- After that you will notice that the gravy is becoming thicker and flavor of spices are coming out.
To make Gravy thicker add 2 yellow Part of the boiled Eggs to it And Stir
- Now add Some Water and leave it For Some Time
One the Other Hand the Eggs are ready . Now Cut the Eggs in two Part and Fry a little in a Pan.
Now your Gravy is ready and Eggs have been fried Mix Both of them for some time in low heat and your recipe is ready .
For Garnishing I have a unique technique that is Add little Curry leaves and some Fine Chopped Onions and leave it , as the steam in the pan will do the magic for you .
Please Share this recipe if if Like It