Here are some Secret which Bhaskars Farm Reveled After Experimenting Over Tomatoes Over Year are as follow you are not going to beleive :
- There are over 10,000 varieties of Tomatoes, these come in a variety of colours including pink, purple, black, yellow and white
- A Tomatoes is a fruit. The confusion arose after the 1890s when the US supreme court named them a vegetable for taxation purposes. A fruit is the edible part of the plant containing seeds, a vegetable is stem, leaf or root.
- Tomatoes are the Richest Source of Lycopene which is important for the health of the prostate gland in men.
- Eating Tomatoes on regural basis will help you in getting Get Rid of oily skin , Vitamins C and A, as well as amino acids, are known for their oil-minimizing properties.
- Treat acne and remove blackheads. A tomato’s acidity is powerful enough to clear up pimples and blemishes. Simply apply the pulp to the affected area for up to 30 minutes each day, and then rinse off. Do this consistently over two weeks and you will begin to notice fewer breakouts.
- Add shine to a dull complexion. Want glowing skin in under 15 minutes? No big deal when you’ve got tomato juice. Just add a bit of honey until you’ve created a thick paste. Rub the gooey mask onto your face, relax while it does its thing and then wash off.
Myth Regarding Tomatoes that it can cause Kidney Stones :
Kidney stones are usually caused when you eat foods that are rich in oxalate. Tomatoes contain oxalate, but the quantity is not so high that it can lead to kidney stones. And, tomatoes even though widely used in Indian cuisine are mostly used as a salad or something you add to complement your curries and other preparations. So unless you eat kilos of tomatoes every day, you are not at a risk of developing kidney stones. Hence, establishing a link between tomato consumption and kidney stones would be a long shot.
Other foods that DO NOT cause kidney stones
Foods like brinjals or eggplants and milk, because they are rich in calcium, are linked with kidney stones too. But there’s hardly a chance that these could cause kidney stones. Dr Pradhan says that low calcium, on the other hand, can lead to kidney stones and shunning milk to prevent kidney stones should be avoided