This is a purely natural way to Remove Scars
We have all been through that phase of our lives when an ugly pimple leaves back a dark spot or sometimes even a scar or any unfavorable happening that might have left us with scary marks on our skin. Here is the solution to your problem which will remove scars . This very natural and cheap ingredient might help you remove or lighten those marks, spots or scars. We all must have heard about ‘Nutmeg’ . Well, its history belongs to Banda island but now many tropical countries are contributing in its production because it is the one and only things which is very effective in Removing Scars.
According to a study, a compound named macelignan extracted from nutmeg may endeavour antimicrobial activity against streptococcus mutants. Also, a compound called methanolic extract, restrained Jurkat cell which are immortalized line of human T lymphocyte cell (i don’t wanna go deep into biology ;D ) in human lukemia. Macelignan is a lignan which serves as an antioxidant role in plants defense against biotic and abiotic factors, and have shown anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity in human.
Nutmeg serving anti-inflammatory and antioxidant property, helps to fight against any sort of skin problems and helps in Remove Scars.
Now comes the question, how do we use it for the purpose. Well, here is a step by step instruction for its use:
- Take 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder or if you have a solid nutmeg fruit, grate it with a fine grater to make powder of it
- take sandalwood powder about 1/2 tsp
- Take almost equal amount of milk
- make a paste but make sure you don’t make a runny or too thick paste. It should just be of proper consistency to sit on your skin
- Wash your face with luke warm water to open up the pores and pat dry with a clean towel
- Apply the paste on the affected area. You can use it for you whole face too (you can make a complete face mask)
- Within 2-3 days you will see the difference (depends on the age of scar). It hardly takes a week or two for complete disappearing the mark.
Do try this at home, as it has no side effects and one good thing is that it does not limit the skin type, whether you have oily, dry or a combination skin, it works for all. It will remove scars from your skin.
If you gave it a try, leave a comment below and tell us if it worked for you too as it did for me!